I. About cookies
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server whenever the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies can be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored in the web browser and remain valid until a specified expiration date, unless deleted by the user before the expiration date; session cookies expire at the end of the user's session when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies typically do not contain any information that personally identifies the user, but the personal information we store may be linked to information stored in and retrieved from cookies
II. Cookies we use
- for the proper functioning of the site
III. Cookies used by our service providers
IV. Managing cookies
- Most browsers allow you to refuse the acceptance of cookies and delete cookies. The methods for managing them vary depending on the browser and browser version. However, you can get up-to-date information on blocking and deleting cookies by following these links:
- Internet Explorer
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.